Avoid These 10 Scary Marketing Mistakes
SCARY Marketing? Yes, it exists.
Scary marketing is ineffective marketing…
and there are blatant mistakes that make the marketing SCARY!
- Missing a call to action – what do you want people to do once they read your offer?
- Too much or too little copy – overwhelming the reader or not providing enough information reduces response rates.
- Missing contact information – phone, address, email, web address. Without those, people will not contact you.
- Fonts – more is not better! Keep it simple and easy to read.
- Using only one marketing tool – diversify your marketing tools to attract people who respond to different tools and messages.
- Selling too hard – nobody likes a pushy salesperson.
- Typos – need I say more?
- Pictures – stock images – meh. Real images – better.
- Doing the same thing over and over – will reduce response.
- Website – as your number 1 tool, it must be excellent and easily viewed on a mobile device.
Need help making sure your marketing is not scary?
I’m an email or phone call away, 888-840-2595 x1.